Thursday, November 18, 2010

Starbucks Brings Early Christmas Cheer

Starbucks invites customers to bring a friend to participating company-operated and
licensed stores in the U.S. and Canada on Nov. 18-21 from 2-5 p.m. to receive a free
beverage when purchasing a holiday beverage of equal or lesser value, which includes
the Caramel BrulĂ©e Latte, Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread Latte, Eggnog Latte,  Peppermint White Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Hot Chocolate.
http://starbucks.tekgroup.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=468 

It is SO hard to get my butt out of bed while it is still dark outside.  I'm asleep before 10pm, so I know I'm getting enough sleep. I've started bribing myself with Starbucks.  I know it is overpriced coffee and frivilous calories, but if $4 can get me out of bed, isn't it worth it? 

I think the legendary Proverbs 31 Woman not only went to Starbucks, she also got Starbucks for her assistants:  "She gets up while it is still night... and provides portions for her female servants."  What a great woman!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment