Friday, June 3, 2011

Time Management

You might ask why I get to the airport so early? Well, let me tell you a story. One sunny afternoon a wonderful friend dropped me off at Sky Harbor Terminal 4. I checked my bag and the kiosk told me to go to Gate C-something. I glanced at the guy next to me and noticed his kiosk said C11. Cool. Both of us are over at C! So I proceeded upstairs and got a snack, went through security, and made my way to the C gates... To C11. Umm, C11 is really far. 2 moving walkways! And when I got there people were already boarding! Ah! I was late! How could this be?! Wait, the sign says "Chicago" um, was this my gate? In a panic I looked for a bank of tv displays to tell me my gate. I couldn't find a single tv in whole neighborhood! C11 was so far out they didn't have tvs! Nooo! So I got out my trusty iPhone and figured out I was actually C4... 2 moving walkways back. Arg. So I readjusted my bag and purse and voyaged to the correct gate.

I don't know why this happened. I just flew 2,weeks ago and was quite successful. Good thing I got to the airport early :). Appears it is time to get ready to board. Wait, why does the sign say San Jose? I'm going to San Diego!

No comments:

Post a Comment